Page in preparation (should be ready late July 2004)
British and Irish Sleep Organisations
- Support, professional and commercial organisations interested in
sleep and sleep disorders
- The Sleep Council - All you need to know about choosing a
bed or a mattress and getting a good night's sleep.
- British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association
- One of the original organisations set up to help snorers, sleep
apneics and their partners. Strong emphasis on products.
- The Sleep Apnoea Trust, supporting Sleep Apnoea patients
and their families
- Telephone help line (volunteers)
- Welsh SAS (Patient support group)
- Volunteer patient group
- Irish Sleep Apnoea Trust - Iontaobhas Apnoea Codlata na
- Irish sleep apnoea support group (run by ?).
- Sleep Clinics in Ireland - Contact Details Irish Health
- Narcolepsy Association UK (UKAN)
- WELCOME TO NAPPS WEB SITE
- Ekbom Support group restless legs
- The original uk group - telephone support line available.
- Restless Legs UK
- The British Sleep Society
- An organisation for professionals with a primary or very strong
interest in sleep.
- Royal Society of Medicine Meetings: Sleep Medicine
- The RSM Sleep Medicine section holds 2-6 meetings a year.
- Relate - the relationship people
- RoSPA : Royal Society for the Prevention of
- Cephalon UK | neurological disorders | diseases of the
nervous system and brain | sleep disorders and cancer
- Want to leave a message regarding this page? Leave one at